Thursday, December 08, 2005

Bug Stompin'

So I spent the day home sick. Sick enough not to go to work, not quite sick enough that I uselessly lolled about in bed all day. So in addition to some laundry, I went through the Playing the Game half of Full Light, Full Steam. There were little bits and pieces that needed to be written, better transitions to be made, word choices amended to reflect rules changes. There were like fifty of them on my To Do list. I did Forty-nine of them.

With the exception of the Situation-Engineering segment, Playing the Game is done. We have reached, ladies and gentlemen, First Draft.

Now I gotta go stomp on the bugs and holes in the Setting half of the book.

3 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Mo said...

Congrats!

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Victor Gijsbers said...

Great!

Are you going to release a playtest version? (Have you playtested parts of it already?)

Victor

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Joshua BishopRoby said...

I've playtested bits and pieces, but I'm looking forward to a 'comprehensive' playtest, as well, yes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home